While face masks help us to protect others from unwanted germs, millions of spectacle-wearers are discovering the nuisance of foggy-lenses.
Here are a few tips on how to wear your face mask with your glasses and prevent foggy vision.
- Use an anti-fog cloth to clean your spectacles.
- Pull your mask further up your nose with your glasses on top of it.
- Use surgical tape to secure the mask in place over the bridge of your nose allowing you to wear the glasses on top.
- Wash the lenses with soapy water to prevent them fogging up when wearing your mask.
- And remember, to make sure your mask fits well - pinch the top of the mask to fit the shape of your nose and tighten the sides if possible to secure a good fit.
We hope that these tips are useful to you, and they help you wear your mask comfortably along with your glasses.